SAMSUNG 30T 21700 BATTERIES (Best Battery For Recurve Squonk Mod)
NOTICE: DO NOT PURCHASE THIS ITEM UNLESS YOU HAVE READ UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE WAIVER POSTED ON THE LEFT SIDE OF YOUR SCREEN. BATTERY SAFETY IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT AND WE WANT TO ENSURE YOUR SAFTEY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT.
- Style: Flat Top
- Chemistry: INR
- Nominal capacity: 3000 mAh (Max)
- Max Continuous Rated Discharge: 35A
- Dimensions: 70.30 mm (Max) x 21.22 mm (Max)
- Weight: 70.0g (Max)
- Discharge Cut-off Voltage: 2.50V
- Nominal voltage: 3.60V
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V ± 0.05V
- Protected: No, Unprotected
- Cycle info: Capacity drops to 60% after 250 full charge/discharge Cycles
- Standard Charge: Constant Current 1500mA, Constant Voltage 4.2V, & Cut-Off 150mA
- Operational Charging Temperature Range: 0 to 50 degrees Celsius (best below 45 degrees Celsius)
- Operational Discharging Temperature Range: -20 to 80 degrees Celsius (best below 60 degrees Celsius)
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER:
You must have an appropriate understanding of the potential dangers of Li-ion battery before you place your order and usage. As misusing or mishandling the battery may cause a fire or explosion which may result in personal injury or property damage. This battery is manufactured and sold for the intended use of system integrations with proper protection circuitry or battery packs with a BMS (battery management system) or PCB (circuit board/module). This battery is neither designed nor intended to be used for other purposes. Usage of this battery is at your own risk!
- Don't use with device that does not have BMS or PCB protection.
- Don't store loose in your pocket, backpack, purse, or etc. Always use a case or box for storage or to carry with you.
- When not in use, always store your battery in a case or box in which battery were delivered with.
- Misusing or mishandling Li-ion battery can cause a serious risk of personal injury or property damage.
- If misused or mishandled, the battery may explode, burn, or case a fire.
- Usage of battery is at your own risk!
- Only use with proper protection circuitry.
- Don't short circuit intentionally or unintentionally.
- Stay away from metal or conductive objects to prevent short circuiting.
- Don't use the battery if battery's wrapper or terminal insulator is damaged or torn.
- Don't use if battery is showing any visible damage.
- Don't over-charged or charged battery above the maximum voltage rating.
- Don't over-discharged or exceed battery above the continuous discharge rating.
- Don't modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate the battery.
- Don't expose the battery to liquids or high temperatures.
- Don't use force to install the battery in any way.
- Only use the battery within manufacturer’s specification.
- Store the battery at a safe place where the pet/child can't reach.
- Always charge the battery in or on a fire-proof surface and never leave battery charging unattended.
- Only use a proper smart charger to charge the battery.
- Please fully charged the battery before first use. The charging time may vary, depends on the charger you have (may need from 4 to 12 hours). If your charger has a capacity indicator, it is normal that the first bar or first 20% to 25% would take the longest time to be charged.
- Always use the batteries that are same brand, same model, and same condition. Don't mix and match with other batteries.
- Immediately stop using the battery if any abnormal appearance occurs.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that your charger or device is functional.
- If exposed to battery electrolyte, flush with water immediately and/or immediately contact a physician or emergency services.
- Don't throw away in trash; please properly recycle or dispose the battery.